maybe someone can help me on this.
I am in talk with two companies to move to London.
One has already made a job offer and they are asking my acceptance (or refusal).
Since I want to wait a little also for the other to make the offer (they said they will come back to me in max two weeks), what happens if I feel forced to accept the first one and then the second turns out to be better? Can I still withdraw from the first?
thanks to anyone who could answer