Форум United Kingdom


Форум экспатов в United Kingdom: Задавайте вопросы и участвуйте в обсуждениях.

  Поиск по всему сайту

  Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

✎ FR UK: Question about Earnings and Benefits Package

Тема в разделе "United Kingdom", создана пользователем the_winnie, 16 сен 2008.

  1. the_winnie

    the_winnie New Member

    Регистрация:
    16 сен 2008
    Сообщения:
    1
    Симпатии:
    0
    Hello,

    I applied for a job in the UK and it doesn't look too bad for me. I mailed my CV and covering letter and received detailed information on the job now. I really do like the job description but the earnings makes me hesitate.
    The starting salary is as low as 14.500pound a year, with overtime and perfomance related bonus they expect a yearly earning of 18000+.
    that doesn't sound really much to me, although this job is not in one of the expensive cities, but in a more rural area (city with 80.000 inhabitants) which makes the rents lower.
    Can I expect to earn more after a trial period, or can the salary be negotiated during the interview?
    Beside the salary the description mentions "extensive Benefits packages". What exactly does that mean? Does it mean that they pay for private health for example? I don't find much information about it on the internet. I don't want to ask the employer what the package contains at this time.

    Thanks for any advice

    Winnie
     
Загрузка...
Похожие темы Форум Дата
✎ EN Question regarding entering the british school system United Kingdom 25 апр 2011
✎ EN 4 questions about a small claim United Kingdom 18 янв 2011
✎ EN UK de facto visa for Australian partner question United Kingdom 18 ноя 2010
✎ FR Cherche assistant de langues à Bournemouth pour questions United Kingdom 13 июл 2008
✎ FR Portable double bande pour angleterre ? + new question United Kingdom 26 май 2008

Поделиться этой страницей