Forum Travel

Community of expats Travel: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Travel to Calpe

Forum: Tourism, travel insurance, flights, train tickets, cruise, hotels, guides…: Easy Expat Travel provides a range of services and choice of companies to organise your holidays.You can discuss the different offers, the service, your feedback, give advice here.

Travel to Calpe

Postby Marta GP » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:32 pm

Hi,
If you are going to Spain, you can visit Calpe and these webs are very interesting¡

www.comunidadvalenciana.com
www.unitursa.com
www.grupoesmeralda.com
www.encostablanca.com

Thanks...

Marta GP

Re: Travel to Calpe

Postby Humpakistani » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 am

Well thanks for the sharing such nice Website which are related to the travel and i am also sharing which is the best http://www.translation.pk/passport-tran ... -services/ if you are going to calpe

Humpakistani

City: karachi
Nationality: Pakistan (pk)
Living in: Pakistan
Languages: english urdu

Postby Margaret31 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:37 am

Hi, my wife and I intend visiting hte Costa Blance in Mid June , havent decided where to base ourselvs yet but we both like what we can see of Calpe and denia. She loves a sandy beach and soaks up the sun.. I like walking and we both like nice restaurants. We have rented a car so will be mobile. Also are there nice villages to visit away from the tourist areas?

Margaret31
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: ontario
Nationality: Canada (ca)
Living in: Canada
Languages: English

Postby Jack03 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 am

We went there for 2 weeks holidays last summer and loved it.
Its a very family orientated spot, Most bars restaraunts closed before 1am and if you wanted any nightlife you had to venture into the old part of the town.
The beach was fantastic, and very safe for kids with a few pedal boats and kyaks for hire at very resonable rates.
there was an even split in numbers of germans, french , dutch and spainish and english speaking tourists, although there were very few Irish there.
Its about an 1 and quarter hrs drive from the airport and although our transfers were included in our holiday there is a public bus that goes from the airport to calpe.
There is a locla bus service that runs from one end of Calpe to the other and a very big open market that runs on a Saturday Morning, there are also plenty of large supermarkets and the price of food was very reasonable.
If its a quite relaxing sabbatical you are looking for then calpe is the place as although its close to benidorm, Its nothing like it, I don't think I noticed any disturbances or rowdiness once while we were there.
There is a wide range of restaurants with reasonable prices for all tastes. I did not see any bars as such as most seemed to be restaurants with a small abr although there are suppose to be some nighclubs in the old part of the town.

Jack03
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: NY
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Usa
Languages: English