Forum Switzerland

Forum of expats in Switzerland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Work in Switzerland - IT field

Discussion in 'Switzerland' started by tiziano92, Sep 15, 2017.

1. tiziano92

tiziano92 New Member

Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Italiano, English
    Dear all,

I am a 25 years old Italian guy who recently graduated in Computer Science (Master Degree). I am starting to look for a job and I am considering the idea of Switzerland.

I would like to know if it is really that convenient to work in a country like this in term of salary. I mean, I know the salaries are very high but, on the other hand, the life is very expensive.

I heard different opinions about this. Someone said that with 4000 CHF/month it is not easy to live, someone else said that you can live pretty well.

I would like to have your opinion about working and living in Switzerland (would be great if someone works in the IT field) and if you really can save much more money compared to other countries.

Thank you so much!

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...