Forum Miami

Forum of expats in Miami: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice New Members in Miami : Welcome

Discussion in 'Miami' started by texkourgan, Aug 29, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Miami . We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Miami ?

How was your move? How did you settle into your new city? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

The guide to Miami is the perfect resource to give you an overview of life abroad. Check it out and ask questions here on the forum. Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jonasinamerica

jonasinamerica New Member

City:
    Gmunden
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Swedish (SE)
    Languages:
    English, Frensh, Spanish, Swedish
    Ahoi,
    I'm in Miami since Monday and I'm going to stay here for 6 months for an internship for my studies!
    I'm really excited about this city and I hope I can see as much as possible of Florida but also other parts of the States!
    If anybody wants to join me or plan a trip together with me just write here or wirte me a message!
    Jonas

3. RainAndro

RainAndro New Member

City:
    Mt. Lambert
    Living In:
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Nationality:
    Trinidadian (TT)
    Languages:
    English
    Hello
    I would like to go to Miami on a work visa from October this year 2019 and stay with my long distance relationship..
    Need not even be a job, maybe a paid internship or some way to afford living while there.
    Eventually Immigrate but not rushing that.

I need info on where to find a job agency to get me a healthcare job in phlebotomy. Need info on which places offer visa sponsorship .