Forum Ireland

Forum of expats in Ireland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice New Members in Ireland: Welcome!

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by texkourgan, Jul 10, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com -

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Ireland. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Ireland?

How was your move? What happened for your first steps here? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

Start with the Guide to Dublin for information on all aspects of moving to Ireland - from relocation companies, to visas, to jobs, to accommodation. The forum is the perfect place to ask questions and supply info. Here’s to a good discussion! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sabine_Loire Valley

Sabine_Loire Valley New Member

City:
    LE PELLERIN
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, Anglais
    New expat in Ireland

Hello everyone !

I'm Sabine. I'm a young woman really motivated by the work and really curious about everything.I would like to discover the marvelous landscapes of Ireland and the warm character of Irish people.I grew up in a commercial environment, my parents managed a bakery. I work in the wine sector. It has become a passion. I would like to continue working in this field. It’s important for me to travel, discover other cultures and share my experiences.

I start my travel mid-June wiht my car and... My dog, a nice old Labrador. People accomodate me in Clonmel but I would like travel accross the country and find job quickly.

If you can give me advices or help me, don't hesitate to contact me !

Many thanks

Sabine

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...