Forum Togo

Forum of expats in Togo: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN New member

Discussion in 'Togo' started by francesca76, Dec 29, 2015.

1. francesca76

francesca76 New Member

Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    English, French, Italian
    Hello everbody,
    I'm Francesca, I'm Italian and I work in France (Aix-en-Provence) as an anthropologist. I'm gonna come to Togo on January 15 for work (I'm conducting a research on HIV prevention). That's my 4th stay in Togo, so I already know a lot about the place, but I'll stay there for many months and I'd like to meet new ppl.
    Also, I'd like to have some info about renting an apartment in Lomé. I have reserved a room in a residence for the 1st month, but I'm planning to rent an apartment for the coming months.
    Thank you everyone
    Francesca M (1976)

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello Francesca,

If you are used to go to Togo , I encourage you to share your experience and give tips and infos to other expats. We have opened many topics on the forum (most of the time with a specific icon: [​IMG]).

Please contribute and see you soon on the forum :wave:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jukke

jukke New Member

City:
    bremen
    Living In:
    Togo
    Nationality:
    Tongan (TG)
    Languages:
    Deutsch
    Hello francesca,
    I am very interested :D in your announcement, I am in TOGO in lome and I was interested by your announcement and I am president of the association jukke projekt which takes care of the children in difficulty and take them in charge to study in the best conditions possible.I would suggest that the arrival of the TOGO you make us a visit to the center or ifyou can write to us: you have not yet find an apartment we have one for you:jukke_projekt@yahoo.fr
    tel:90517898

thank