Forum Bosnia and Herzegovina

Forum of expats in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Rent a car service

Discussion in 'Bosnia and Herzegovina' started by Arteda, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Arteda

Arteda New Member

Living In:
    Russia
    Nationality:
    Russian (RU)
    Languages:
    Русский
    Hello! Me and a friend of mine decided to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina. I want to rent a car there. Usually I used Naniko But I dont know how is their service in Sarajevo.

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,
    I removed the link as it looked to much as a disguised ad. Funny enough, you pointed out the link to the search page of the car rental company... so why did you not try the search engine on "Bosnia and Herzegovina" :confused: (you your have seen there is no agency there :geek: ).

PS: Why are you using an Internet provider in Amsterdam if you are in Russia? Proxi? Or spam? :evil:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...