Forum Immigration Canada

Forum of expats in Immigration Canada: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Where to start the immigration to Canada?

Discussion in 'Immigration Canada' started by Kat - Chris, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Kat - Chris

Kat - Chris New Member

City:
    Paris / Berlin
    First of all, hi everyone and please excuse my poor english, i am trying to do my best but i never learned english in my life and learned what i know in a "game" :rolleyes: :lol:

My family plan to immigrate to Canada (Toronto area) and we are starting to gather some informations.
    Our small story:

I am 26 years old, russian citizen and french permanent resident since 1990. I have a son from a previous marriage, he have french nationality. My husband (we ll get married in one month :oops: ) is 29 years old and is german.
    I want to move to Canada with my mother also, who is russian citizen and french permanent resident since 1990 too, she is 55 years old.

I am officialy still in Paris subscribed as living at my mother's place, but un-officialy i am living with my husband, with Shengen i can stay only 3 month in Germany but since i can travel freely between France and Germany i simple "stay longer" and as soon as we are married i ll be subscribed in Germany and have double permamenet residence ... Anyways, the main question is : Where should we apply to the immigration France or Germany ?

I am quite confused with all this and really need some help :)
    Thank you

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français