Forum Greece

Forum of expats in Greece: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN What are procedures to get visa of greece from algerie

Discussion in 'Greece' started by 0, Sep 9, 2003.

1. 0

0 Guest

Hello, irealy feel my sel very well when i saw your site.as i found your information more parctical.
    i live in algeria and i want to know how can i get visa to greece,i want to travel to this country because i am so, fascinated by its beauty and i really want to spend one week at least.
    but i don't know how to get visa, i tried to make a reseach in the net ,but in vain ,i tried also to contact the ambassy but it seems there is no, way, i informe you that i live very far from the ambassy 1200 kms,so i find in the service to give the most important methode to get information, i hope that you will answer me as soon as possible.

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hi Kadi,

Personnaly I cannot really say much on your problem. You must contact the Embassy of Greece:
    31, Rue a les Cretes, Hydra
    Tel: 00213-691855, 691948
    Fax: 2-691655
    Telex: 00408-66071
    Gramb dz, Cbl Ambassade Greece Alger

Therefore the best thing is to call them and explain your problem. They will tell you what to do.
    :salute:

PS: I moved your message because it doesn't really fit with the other discussion and people married to a EU citizen.

[%sig%]