Forum Immigration Canada

Forum of expats in Immigration Canada: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Welcome services in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Immigration Canada' started by welcometovancouver, Mar 13, 2012.

1. welcometovancouver

welcometovancouver New Member

Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English
    Dear New Residents,

I would like to extend my warmest welcome greetings to you!

If you are going to moved in Vancouver, welcome you to Vancouver and we are really excited to get to know you and your family. I am John K, we are extremely glad and happy to have you as the new residents here and would look forward to have a great association with you.

I am sure you shall not be disappointed in any way and would have a nice to use our service here. Just for your information, we have services received you at the airport, book motel or hotel, introduce all of paper work: medical care, child care benefit, SIN number, register school for your kids, you can use our address for your Permanent Resident card also, finding a house for your family, help you understanding life styling, get familiar with new city, driver license and starting new life in Vancouver...

Again, welcome to Vancouver and we are truly pleased to have you here.

For more information don’t hesitated to contact me by mail:

welcometovancouver@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
    John