Forum Hong Kong

Forum of expats in Hong Kong: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Virtual office ??

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by zack, Nov 2, 2010.

1. zack

zack New Member

Living In:
    Hong Kong
    Nationality:
    Hong Kongese (HK)
    Languages:
    English, Español, Italiano, Français
    hello all,
    i'm interested in setting up a virtual office for a small business..need suggestions for a few providers..any kind of suggestion is welcome..

2. maddison

maddison New Member

Living In:
    Hong Kong
    Nationality:
    Hong Kongese (HK)
    Languages:
    English
    There are lots of providers willing to give you forwarding numbers..i can suggest you try it from VirtualGlobalPhone for your virtual office..you can actually have a trial run with them before you use them officially..i

3. stinirene

stinirene New Member

City:
    changsha
    Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    Chinese (CN)
    Languages:
    Chinese, English
    Hi, this is Irene from STIN(CHINA) Business service company.As a professioanl business service company, we can provide virtual office for any foreign companies. A ‘Virtual Office’ can nearly play the same role as a real office for you in China. STIN virtual office is an instant, cost-effective solution for companies seeking to set up a local Liaison Office, or requiring short-term local resources in China. With this service, STIN will offer a special line for the customer’s company in China.
    You can mail me at stin002@yahoo.com for more info.
    or call us 0086-731-88167488.
    Regards
    Irene

4. zack

zack New Member

Living In:
    Hong Kong
    Nationality:
    Hong Kongese (HK)
    Languages:
    English, Español, Italiano, Français
    Happy new year guys !!

5. SybilleM

SybilleM Member

Living In:
    Hong Kong
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    English, German
    How did it go with your plan? Which provider did you choose? :) I am curious....

6. stinirene

stinirene New Member

City:
    changsha
    Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    Chinese (CN)
    Languages:
    Chinese, English
    If you are most importing from China mainland, i would suggest you register a offshore company in HK, that can save you a lot in the tax.

7. Samantha Elliot

Samantha Elliot New Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I work in the commercial real estate sector and many of my clients have been more than satisfied with the services of Instant Offices. As the name suggests, they provide quick and cost efficient office space solutions, including office space and virtual offices. Give these guys a try: http://hk.instantoffices.com

8. Barker Hicks

Barker Hicks Member

Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    Chinese (CN)
    Languages:
    eNGLISH
    Hello Friends,

Use a postal service such as Mailboxes Etc. that provides an address, mailboxes and mail redirect if you do not want to use your home address or you want all mail to go to a central address that gives the impression of being your company headquarters, be it in Beverly Hills or on Park Avenue in New York.

Cell phone and a VoIP services (Skype or MagicJack) all offer some ability to spontaneously create a conference call linking as few as three people, or many different participants all over the world. There are also many conference call services where you can pre-schedule conference calls.

Thanks and Regards,
    Barker Hicks

9. jimmy23

jimmy23 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I agree with the previous contributor that recommended Instant offices, they do a pretty good job from what I have heard. Their is also their main competitor, Regus (http://www.regus.co.uk), who I should imagine would offer a similar service.
    You might also want to try a dedicated provider such as e-office (http://www.eoffice.net). I seem to remember newofficeasia.com (http://www.newofficeasia.com/) used to provide a virtual office service as well but I can't seem to see that on their site any more.

10. jonathansmith7890

jonathansmith7890 New Member

City:
    Dublin
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    Irish (IE)
    Languages:
    Irish, English
    Yes, there are many companies which provides virtual offices, meeting rooms on rent. You can try office Ireland or others. These virtual offices and meeting rooms are affordable and you know well that you need not to pay a huge money for buying office.

11. anbumano

anbumano New Member

Living In:
    India
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    English
    I have been looking for the information about virtual office. I have no idea about virtual office. Recently I have visited website regard virtual office to get know something. Still am confuse let me know the exact usage of virtual office. Why is it very helpful for business?. Please help me.

12. officesdb

officesdb New Member

City:
    Hong Kong
    Living In:
    Hong Kong
    Nationality:
    Hong Kongese (HK)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi Anbumani,
    If you are looking for the virtual offices in Hong Kong or Overseas but no idea. Here got an option for you. This Global serviced offices directory is free and I believe can help you find your optimum virtual office location easily. Thanks :lol:
    http://www.officesdb.com/business-center/hong-kong-office-suites-directory/serviced-offices-central/

13. lilymatheww

lilymatheww New Member

Living In:
    Australia
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English
    Here are some tips that will help you in choosing best virtual office location
    1. Choose Your Location Carefully
    This address you choose will say quite a bit about your company to prospective clients. A virtual office in Manhattan provides a lot more company value than a virtual office in the middle of Arkansas. And since the rental fees on virtual offices are already so much lower than what you’d normally pay in rent, it makes sense to get a great location.

2. Choose a Provider Who Actually Offers a Service
    Instead of simply looking for a company who lets you use an address and receive mail there, try to choose one who offers some virtual office software that can help you in your business. This software can help you collaborate with other workers in your company or videoconference with clients, improving workflow and productivity.

3. Choose a Provider Who Can Help You Upgrade
    As your business grows, you may find that you do sometimes need physical office space. Virtual office companies can offer you customized solutions depending on how much office space you need and how often. Whether you eventually want a full business suite or you just need to rent an occasional conference room when your clients are in town.
    To get more information you can take help from http://www.crosscamp.us/ this company.

14. buylocalnumbers

buylocalnumbers New Member

Living In:
    Switzerland
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Italian, Spanish, English
    It may be interesting for you my virtual numbers reseller website:
    http://www.buylocalnumbers.com
    Please check the monthly fee and PSTN rates: it's very cheap.
    Best regards
    Alberto