Forum Departure

Forum of expats Departure: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Very useful advices to make a success of your immigration

Discussion in 'Departure' started by Cécile BARBIER, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Cécile BARBIER

Cécile BARBIER New Member

Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français - Allemand - Anglais - Italien - Espagnol
    Today, it is a whole honor for me to find me among you, you people of value and knowing that I am still read by thousands of goods people. I pay a very detailed attention to what is social assistance with the human person andit is in my burning desire always to help all and sundry, that I benefit from each moment to express my experiments, my advices, my tips, my recommendations in various fieldsthrough orientations, coaching, an assistance,follow-ups and assistances in order to makeyou dear readers, dear readers, informed, betterpeople and end ready with assuming well andmanaging your projects of travel, immigration,expatriation.

Above all, I launch a large cuckoo to all theteam of this site and I congratulate all on whatbecame this platform because without them we would not be here. Great courage with itsfounder, a friend that I know well and muchpatience with all his team because although to help residence an action necessary, it presentsnevertheless some difficulties. Thank you with you to help us in this direction, always to want to inform more and direct the ignoramuses ofthe field because all let us be entitled to the good information.

To become an expatriate or immigrate is done more particularly because of certain reasons orquite precise motivations: either one immigratesto secure a news good financial situation, or to offer a beautiful promising career or to take again his life with or without his spouse or to know new horizons. But, it is necessary to know that so that this immigration is done well, you need a minimum of knowledge on the matter and a good adequate orientation. But in the meantime here some quite invaluableadvices that I lavish to you as consulting testedin immigration:

1 – To immigrate is a project which requires attention, rigour and patience. It is necessary for you with first of all given initially the realobjective of your expatriation and its real goal.It can be right for the studies or right for thework or a simple visit of stay. In typical cases, it can prove to be at the same time for workand the stay or the studies and work; it returnsonly to yourself to determine that.

2 – To determine its destination, i.e. your host country. That is paramount because it will enable you to inform yourselves more on the life in this host country, the reforms and conditions of acceptance of immigrants in this country in order to make you an idea of the new framework in which you will live from now on. You inform as much as possible on the life inthis country, the conditions of stay, it is veryimportant.

3– to check the equivalence of your diplomas,and your various personal documents: act ofmarriage, diploma professional, national identity card, passport, etc., by report has this new host country and spend the days as soon as possible, it is – to say to start the process of equivalence very early if it were not made yet.

4 – Determine the visa that you need and to know that which is possible for you access byreport has your objectives of expatriation: papers or the visa delivered in the event of immigration are not all the same ones.Theyvary by anybody, objective of expatriation andhost country. This stage has, it is strongly recommended to you to be made assist anddirect by an informed body: a lawyer ofimmigration ou/et a platform of immigrationand/or the embassy of the host country so of course in this case, you still are able to obtain an appointment to you because it is presented complicated today.

5 – To choose a good organization ofimmigration accredited especially, to allow you to become an expatriate without risk.

6 – You make represent by a lawyer, aconsultant in immigration all the way alongprocess of obtaining the visa and other near theorganization of immigration which you will have already chosen or who would have been already recommended to you in order to ensure yourselves a legal expatriation and a legal security.

7 – To accept to invest in its project of expatriation and to be completely ready there and prepares

8 – always to consult his lawyer, for less dealing, if you have some of course, in order toavoid to the maximum of awkwardnesses andthe annoying errors to regret, being able to harmthe success of your immigration because aconsultant in immigration will always have the duty as well as possible to defend yourinterests of his competences, thereforereassure – you on this point (if it is in good faith of course, tested and qualified in the field.

Here a little what to make you people ready there to make a success of their project ofimmigration. This list of essential advices is not exhaustive because I will be able all to never write on this expensive space which is allocated to me.
    However, I remain very open to all, for allsubjects and all your questions are the welcomes

Add me and Leave me just your questions andparticular concerns in private transport so that once connected, I can assist you, you to direct and treat your case].
    Very good continuation of day to you and that God keeps you.

Cécile BARBIER
    Lawyer – Consulting In Immigration
    cecilebarbier55@outlook.fr