Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Urgent need help in EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by poland123, Apr 4, 2008.

1. poland123

poland123 Member

Hello to all
    i am indian and i am married with polish girl in dec-2007 now still we are in poland and now we want to go Uk so please someone help us which visa we should apply TOURSIT VISA OR EEA FAMILY PERMIT we are very much confused really and even we dont know no exactly what documents should be for this so please if any one know this then help us its very urgent...
    Waiting for someone response
    Thanking you

2. USTA

USTA Active Member

to poland 123

Hi,

first of relax,it is easy one.I will tell you what to do step by step:
    your wife will do:
    1.your wife will move to uk
    2.she will one a job
    3.when she finds a job,she will be registered in Work registering scheme.then she will get confirmation letter.It will take approx. 30 days.
    4.she will find a place to live together.

Now What you will do:
    1.you will apply eea family permit visa on line and you will have an appointment in warsow.
    2.your wifes empolyment contract,work register scheme confirmation letter(it is necessary)
    3.accommadation confirmation .e.g, contrat from lanlord.
    4.finacial statement.IF she earns enough,it is not necessary.
    5.marriage certificate
    6.your temperary residence card in poland.

finally you will get six months visa.

when you go to the uk,if your wife works a continues periof of 12 months,you will able to apply for 5 years visa.

I am married with polish girl as well.Whe I was in poland I prepared all documents which are written above.I got my visa at the same day.

3. poland123

poland123 Member

Read this please

Hello
    First of all thanx very much your information is really good and might be helpfull but we want to go together from here not like this like me or she will be there first so please you think we have any solution about this? and we need any previous history about together like sms detail etc other thing please write me what documents you provided when you was first time applying from poland warsaw embassy.

waiting for your answer
    Thanking you
    :)

4. USTA

USTA Active Member

eea family permit

maybe there might be a way to go to the uk together.but I can assure you will asked how to maintain in your life in the uk by consul staff.For that reason, your wife must have a job there.it makes staff happy.then believe me toget visa so easy.you need only marriage certificate not more.you do not need to show photos,sms,etc,,,.but you will be asked where did you meet,how,Something about your wifes family,,,,,

I suggest you that if your wife goes to the uk and finds a job,it will be very easy find a job.

5. poland123

poland123 Member

aha thanx very much again but me and my wife we are trying to get job in uk by searching google and i hope we will get job soon. it can be like this too ? if my wife get work there but cousul not tell me that where you will live because might be my wife get job where is accomodation provided by work company ? and onething more my wife want to study there too so if we didnt get work from here then we can take admission in any english language or any degree course it can be helpfull for applying EEA FAMILY PERMIT VISA ? we are both very coufused about this questions so let me clear this all please.

Waiting for your answer
    Thanking you very much :)

6. USTA

USTA Active Member

eea family permit

I think you should not get things completed.Staff in embassy wants to be sure that when you both go to the uk,you can maintain your life without taking social benefits.

you can get a job in the uk but before you must have a visa so your wife must a job in the uk then everything is very easy.

regarding accomadition,just you need a conformation where you are going to stay.of course if employer provides a place,it is fine.just get a confirmation letter.

you are saying both you can study.I am asking you how you will survive in the uk( consul staff will ask about it)?if you have a lot of money in the bank just confirm it.

7. poland123

poland123 Member

Thanx very much i understand you very good but i want to know that just this if we get job here mean employer will send letter to my wife ok you can join job whatever in this month so its enough ? and i dont mean that i will study i mean that she will study so we can send from here like addmission then they will send letter of acceptance and dates of classes then its will help ? that we can say that she want study and i am going with her.onething you told me that if empolyer will send letter of confermation of living there but i have one question becasue my wife get job there not me ? so.they will send for living place for her not for me. in this letter its clear that whatever name she have work and accomodation so where will be my name the consul will not ask about this ? they can ask this question your wife have living place by employer but here in this letter about you nothing mention that you are staying there or not. please clear me this all might be this is stupid question for you but really we know nothing about this,thats why we chose this procedure that somone like you help us.
    please dont mind
    Thanking you very much
    ;(

8. USTA

USTA Active Member

family permit

ok,
    I will try to explain about family permit visa procedure again.I am telling you again it is just my personel experience.there might be some ways to get the uk with your wife.

if you have a contract from employer in the uk ,it is not enough.because your wife is member of new EU need to apply under the work registration scheme then she will obtain a confirmation letter and number.it is necesary.Only contract is not enough.It means that your wife need to find a job in the uk and apply for this registration scheme.

with regard to accommadation, simply,where you will stay? it can be a hostel,hotel,rented flat,,,.but you need a confirmation about it.(your wife name is enough).

make evrything clear otherwise your visa will be refused and it will take to get visa,,stress,

9. poland123

poland123 Member

Thanks

Tell me one thing without work of my wife we have any other way? If yes then please write me about this.

One of my friends got visa family permit without any problem and he didnt apply regarding with work of wife. But i dont have still any contact with my friend otherwise i can know that how he was applying for visa.

Waiting for your answer.

10. arshdeep

arshdeep New Member

Please help me with EEA Permit...

H!..Anybody can help me ...plzzzz
    I'm from india. I m living in Czech Republic from last two years. I have got marry with Czech girl. We got marry on 24 may 2008. We are living togather in Czech. I have got blue card for five year like a residence card from Czech republic. Right now we are planning to apply for EEA permit for UK as a visitor. can be possible to apply a EEA permit for Visit my family there?I have been in UK before two times as a visitor. I would like to ask that which kind of document we need to apply for EEA Permit? or If we are applying for EEA permit then we need sponsorship letter from UK or not? or one think more if i would like to work in UK can i do ?right now my wife is studying in Czech can we get EEA Permit? we will be really thankful to you. ..hope you will write me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Arsh

11. Stay_Sharp

Stay_Sharp Member

City:
    Bangalore
    Living In:
    India
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    English,Hindi,Kannada
    Hi!
    i'm from India married to Polish citizen , we got married on 27 of april 2011
    currently she is working in UK and i want to join her next month or as soon as possible bcoz distance is killing both ofus
    can anybody tell me what documents are required for EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPLICATION
    regarding finance , currently i am not working and we can show some 2K £ , is it Enough ?

Which option is good either to apply EEA FAMILY permit from INDIA or from POLAND
    Please HELP