Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Urgent advice please

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by mkhan84, Jan 10, 2013.

1. mkhan84

mkhan84 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    urdu english
    Hi I was cautioned or warned in 2006 december in belfast to pick someone's mobile. I paid the owner the full money and I never went to court. I did sign a paper but i don;t remember now what was it.

I haveno idea if it was a caution or a warning or what a. I was like so much frustrated that I just wanted to get the things over asap. It was in 2006 and I all I remember is that when they call me to the police station for interview, i admit it and then they took my finger print, photo, dna , interviewed on the tape and then ask me to pay the owner money and let me go in 20 minutes. i paid the owner money on the same day and later they called me back to sign a document. that's all. The police even didn't say, "You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defense etc etc. I asked am i being arrested ot what and the police officer said no. I dont't know if he was lying to me or not.

I never went to court. i then moved from Belfast to Manchester after an year as I got a job here. They did an enhanced CRB but nothing was on it.

I am about to apply for BC in february this year. Please tell me do i need to mention about my caution there.

Many thanks in advance

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,
    If you have no official record and did not get to court, you do not need to mention it I think.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mkhan84

mkhan84 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    urdu english
    Thanks for the reply,

But what do you mean by official record? there was nothing mention in enhansed crb check.

do you think thatw hen i got PR they checked everything for good character and it will be the same this time which they used to check for PR

Many thanks

4. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mkhan84

mkhan84 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    urdu english
    Hi Cyrilexpat

Many thanks for your replies.

Khan