Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN UK Travel

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Bluerain77, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Bluerain77

Bluerain77 Member

City:
    WA
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Whenever I ask for help about Visitor visas it says I don't need a visa being from the US. If I did get a visitor Visa for 6 months (can I if I have already spent 2 weeks in England this year) can I still get rejected at the border if they are not satisfied with things. I am trying to visit for 5-6 months in the UK (staying with my boyfriend and visiting friends) and have a 3 yr old daughter and trying to make it as smooth as possible.
    What can I do? What do I need if I don't get a visa? What do I need if I do want to get a visa?
    Hellllllpppp!!! lol

2. Bluerain77

Bluerain77 Member

City:
    WA
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Passport requirements

Also, what requirements to I definitely need to get a US Passport for my 3 yr old daughter? Do I have to prove travel to get one? Also, I am assuming that a certified copy of an order of relinquishment for a parent is suffice to apply for a passport for her (with me of course).