Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN U.K. Residence card application refused.

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by culdude2383, Jan 20, 2016.

1. culdude2383

culdude2383 Member

Living In:
    Slovakia
    Nationality:
    Nigerien (NG)
    Languages:
    English
    Dear sir/ma

I applied for a uk residence sometime around July
    Last year I got a reply last week about my application being refused because my wife is not exercising her treaty right in the uk, It was stated that I can send a further application with new evidences, or I can appeal,I am writing to know do I need to send another application through a lawyer despite my wife have a work now with an employment letter or can I send the new application all by myself including the employment letters and other support documents, I am looking forward to hear from you soon please,because I have this week to send another application or appeal. Thank you.