Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Travel after applying for Naturalization???

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by kitty18, Jul 14, 2007.

1. kitty18

kitty18 New Member

Hi, I am Bulgarian and as you know, Bulgaria became a member of the EU - 01.01.2007. Now I am applying for a Naturalization/Citizenship in the United kingdom. I fulfill all the reaquirements. I know, that in the last year of the five year period, candidates should not be out of the country for more than 90 days and obtain a indefinite leave to remain. My quiestion is, after that one year period, which ends on 17 this month, will i be able to go abroad and stay outside the country, until my interview date comes up. Just to mention, I don't need travel documents, as I can travel with my National Identity Card to Bulgaria and then enter the UK again. It is really urgent and I appologize, if the topic is not in the right section of the forum. Thanks to everyone :D