Forum Moving Back / Repatriation

Community of expats Moving Back / Repatriation: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

Stay connected

⚑ EN Announcement Thesis Research - Why some people stay abroad and others return?

Discussion in 'Moving Back / Repatriation' started by agusdp, Apr 28, 2019.

1. agusdp

agusdp New Member

City:
    Amsterdam
    Living In:
    Netherlands
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish, Portuguese
    Hola Expats!

First, thanks to the admins of the website for allow me to ask for help. In order to complete my master thesis, I need people working abroad to complete my questionnaire. I am doing a research related to people´s motivations for working abroad, job embeddedness (in the job but also in the host country) and the influence of Facebook in this relationship.

I am aiming to anyone working abroad (or that has worked before abroad), without exceptions.
    If you could save 10 minutes of your time to do it, I would be very grateful! It would be even better if you can share the link with other people working abroad.

I hope my findings are useful for the expat community! You will be part of it!

Here is the link:
    https://vueconomics.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4NqtuJADXnpLtbL

Thank you so much!