Forum Iran

Forum of expats in Iran: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN The infiltrated opposition

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Antolini Emanuela, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Antolini Emanuela

Antolini Emanuela New Member

City:
    Verona
    Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Italiano,Inglese
    Salam, September 17 to 21, I go to Teheran. I am a supporter of the regime of Iran, against the opposition. The travel agency made me the passport approved. Above the label, the visa has expired, despite being made by the Agency. So, I phoned the visa agency, which had me ring back, and told me I was wrong to read, but if there was a problem with contacting them immediately. It is not the first time that someone comes into my house and changes my documents, of this, I can not forget, as it could not be possible for me to forget everything else, especially in countries where they cut off the hand of those who steal. therefore, I could not forgive him anyway. However, even if ', the visa was regular, or was regularized, I go to Iran for very serious things and which are of immense regularity' in the interest of secrecy and public security, because ', the Judiciary of Iran, does not respond in the interest, despite my experience has exceeded 30 years of experience and retains irrefutable evidence. If they did not let me pass, for the sake of the regime of Iran, and to raise the news in public, I would have to go and kill, with contact in the newspapers, someone who is in the Italian-Iranian organizations of Italy, already with the contact to the newspapers before, for the certainty that the public news will come out, considering the infiltration that is made by the opposition against the regime of Iran. The infiltration that is made by the opposition must be stopped. I have always been an effective supporter of the Iranian regime and with irrefutable evidence, so it would be impossible for me not to find its truth, which would be that the infiltrated opposition always tries to block me, but because they are against me. the people of Iran. In fact, they want to hide from their people, that they are at risk of the massacre, but for the will of Iran's security. This seems to me a fact a bit 'too much opponent and that any security of any regime or other, could not afford.So I want to keep you informed, and if you're journalists or know journalists, you can contact me from this forum, while I know of others and I go in person. Also not to censure the reality of the people of Iran, which depends on the fact that maybe I will not enter Iran but because of the opposition.

2. Antolini Emanuela

Antolini Emanuela New Member

City:
    Verona
    Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Italiano,Inglese
    Well, as I imagined while I was out, they changed my passport page. The vulgarity of these special agents of Iran is shameful, because it is against their own country, state and nation. I never forgot about this. This, however, is because they are opponents. The pressure that is active and made by them is because they are true opponents. Of course, I will not enter Iran, I will continue, with what I wrote below. On the other hand, the opposite would be impossible. I must also point out to you that if I were to be so repressed by how they dream of them, I would not know how to distinguish the opposition from the supporters of the regime. I would say, which is very difficult for them.