Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Temporary resident

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by djabea, Mar 9, 2010.

1. djabea

djabea Member

hi for all
    my wife and me try to make temporary resident
    i live in algeria now
    i want ask if she can do this files from poland cause from algeria polsih embacy ask alot of document and we msut wait more than 6 month to get it
    i ask if my wife can take my files and post them in poland in order to get it
    i wait for all answer thanks

2. Yousafzai

Yousafzai Addicted member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English, Urdu, Pashto
    That is not possible. If you are outside Poland, you must apply through the Polish embassy/consulate. In fact, all the applications for long term residence are sent over to Poland for a decision. That also explains why do such applications take a long time.

Good luck

3. djabea

djabea Member

thy very much
    i dont know why they make us alot of problems
    they ask my wife a paper that she is resident in poland i say why she is polish citezen i dont undrstand anything and alot of other files

4. Yousafzai

Yousafzai Addicted member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English, Urdu, Pashto
    Thats nothing new. Polish officials ( not only immigration but everyone else ) are criminally beurocratic rather communistic. Its not just you they are making life harder for, its the same with everyone. You will have to be very patient and steadfast when dealing with them.

Good luck

5. djabea

djabea Member

hi again since very long i wasnt here
    we put our files in polish embacy here in algeria
    since 1.5 month
    but we hear that i cant have KPC mean temoprary resident in poland cause my wife dont live in poland cause she live in UK i dont know if its true or not we are in very big stress thx alor
    waiting for reply