Forum Immigration France

Forum of expats in Immigration France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Student visa to spouse visa of a non French?

Discussion in 'Immigration France' started by rhino, Jul 1, 2008.

1. rhino

rhino New Member

Hi Folks,

I am American Living in France 6 yrs, I applied for French nationality and waiting...18 months to go...with luck,

Anyways, I am here because my son is French, but now I have remarried and my wife was here on a student visa. We now have 2 daughters so she is quitting school.

Can she get a carte de sejour or be added to mine.....I guess we need our daughters added somewhere too :)

Any suggestion welcome.

I do speak French, but my writing is very weak, sorry. You can reply in French if you prefer.

Thanks much

2. John332

John332 Member

If you are French you spouse can apply for a Carte de Sejour "family". www.passporttofrance.com can help you. They are specialized in french immigration.