Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Student visa expired helP!

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by johnlora25, Apr 15, 2011.

1. johnlora25

johnlora25 New Member

City:
    london
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Filipino (PH)
    Languages:
    english
    my student visa is expired for more than six months...i wanna go home...and ive been not working...i jst stayed here...am i still gonna be banned? are the immigration officers still gonna hold me? coz im planning to go home now...and i wanna apply for canada...would it affect my applications? like for working?

2. Yousafzai

Yousafzai Addicted member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English, Urdu, Pashto
    If you leave voluntarily, you are gonna be banned for one year. If they arrest and remove you, then it would be 10 years. Going back is pretty straight forward, nobody is gonna stop you except for a few simple questions which the immigration officers might ask at the airport.