Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Spouse visa for Zimbabwean National marrying Polish National

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by Tribalrebel, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Tribalrebel

Tribalrebel New Member

City:
    UK
    Please can someone help? I am a Zimbabwean national in the uk, but I am due to return to Zim soon as my asylum claim has been refused. I have been here three years now and in that time I have met my now fiancee who is from Poland but is living and working in the uk. We plan to get married in Zim but are unsure as to what the procedures are for getting a spouse visa for me for the uk? Any suggestions please help????

2. Yousafzai

Yousafzai Addicted member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English, Urdu, Pashto
    You won't get spouse visa for UK since your faincee / wife is not a British national. You will get EEA Family Permit.