Forum Madrid

Forum of expats in Madrid: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Simple room Madrid!!!

Discussion in 'Madrid' started by Robert, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Robert

Robert Member

City:
    Amsterdam
    Hi anyone,

My name is Robert Nieuwland, I'm a journalism student from Amsterdam and i will staer studying in Madrid from the 20th of february and stay there untill somewhere in august. I'm therefor looking for a simple, but furnished room in or near the centre of Madrid or the university campus (ciudad universitaria). I am a responsable, clean and non-smoking boy, twenty years old and I speak Spanish. PLEEEAASE help me out.

Thanks a lot!!! ;-)

Robert

[%sig%]

2. aran

aran New Member

Hello Robert

I am arantxa, I a am a journalist ( female 25) who have studied in the same University you are going to study. I have a very, very beautiful flat all furnished in the really centre of Madrid, in one of the most popular and tipical squares of the city. I have a room to rent there. If you have some frriends that already know Madrid you can ask them: the flat is 2 minutes from Paseo de REcoletos and 5 from Chueca quaerter.
    You would have a room with your own bathroom. The price is 450 euros per month...
    I do not know if you would be interested, but just tell me....
    Have a nice staing in Madrid... Bye!!!!

3. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    For your offers and search of accommodations, but also for exchange of conversation and other ads, EasyExpat provides a small ad section.
    Thanks for using it instead of messages on the forum for precise ads. However you can still use the accommodation section for advice and opinions to give or to ask. :wave:

[%sig%]