Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ FR Annonce Reportage M6

Discussion in 'Paris' started by flore journaliste, Oct 26, 2012.

1. flore journaliste

flore journaliste New Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, anglais
    Bonjour à tous !

Je suis journaliste pour l'émission quotidienne 100%mag sur la chaîne M6 et je réalise actuellement un reportage TV de 3 minutes sur les pop-tarts.

Dans le cadre de mon reportage intitulé "Les Pop-tarts débarquent en France", je recherche un/une américain(e) que je pourrais suivre entrain d'aller chez Bob's Kitchen (Paris 3ème) pour tester ses pop-tarts maison.
    Cette personne serait accompagnée de plusieurs amis pour leur faire découvrir le goût des pop tarts !

Si passer devant la caméra ne vous fait pas peur, si vous parlez français, si vous aimez les pop-tarts et si vous êtes disponible dans les semaines à venir, contactez moi à l'adresse mail suivante : flore[at]spicaprod.fr ou en répondant à cette annonce.

A très bientôt j'espère !

Flore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I am a journalist for the daily show 100% mag on M6 and I am working on a 3 minutes TV report on pop-tarts.

As part of my report entitled "Pop-tarts, welcome to France," I'm looking for an American, living in Paris, that I could follow going to Bob's Kitchen (75003) to test his home-made pop-tarts.
    This person would be joined by several friends so that they could discover the taste of pop tarts!

If being in front of the camera does not scare you, if you speak French, if you like pop-tarts and if you're available in the coming weeks, please contact me at the following email address: flore@ spicaprod.fr or answer this post.

Hope to hear from you soon

Flore

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Bonjour,

Comme d'habitude je conseille de mettre une photo dans votre profil. Cela attire l'attention et donne une plus grande visibilité à votre message :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...