Forum Moving Back / Repatriation

Forum of expats Moving Back / Repatriation: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Repatriate Research Study- Assistance Needed

Discussion in 'Moving Back / Repatriation' started by smitch, Aug 23, 2006.

1. smitch

smitch New Member

Hello.

I am a PhD student in Industrial and Organizational Psychology at Florida Institute of Technology. I am searching for people to participate in a research study that examines issues associated with the repatriation process. I am wondering if you could assist me in locating people who have previously been placed on an international assignment.

The current study concerns your experiences at work during the repatriation process. Participation in the study will be completing a number of questionnaires on a secure online web site. The study will take approximately twenty (20) minutes, and may be completed at any time during the day.

Data compiled from your responses will be kept strictly confidential at all times, and no identifying information will be obtained. Only the investigator and supervising professor will have access to your responses.

The current research will be used to advance knowledge regarding methods that organizations can utilize to aid in the return adjustment process for repatriates. I can provide you a thorough report of all of my findings to be used in the design or support of a repatriate training program.

If you would like to see the questionnaire, please cut and paste the following URL address:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=460972168065

Thank you for taking the time to read about this study, and please send this request to any repatriates that may be interested in assisting in this type of research.

If you have any questions, please contact the investigator at the address provided below. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Stacey Fehir

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey Fehir
    PhD student
    I/O Psychology
    Florida Institute of Technology
    150 W. University Blvd.
    Melbourne, FL 32901
    Fehirs@aol.com