Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Re: Request to obtain Polish birth certificate

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by gjene, Jan 6, 2010.

1. gjene

gjene Well-Known Member

City:
    London, Ontario
    Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    English
    Maybe someone more informed than me can help me out in filling out the required form. It is asking for city/town/village, county,district, & province. Also place of registration and no. of record.
    I have a piece of paper that gives my grandfathers' place of birth as: Elzbietow, Gem. Kudelczyn, Kr. Sokolow. I would like to know which is the county and district and if the province would be (Mazowieckie).
    My grandmothers' place is:Kropiwki, Gem. Hola, Kr. Wlodawa and province of (Lubelskie). As for my mother, all I know is that she was born in the city of Lublin.
    I do have an address for my grandfather and the letter is dated 1942 and has an eagle and swastiki stamp on it. The address is 4/9 Litauerstrasse, Lublin. I have a another letter that makes reference to an address in Pulave, county of Lublin about 1939. Thanks all.