Форум Travel

Сообщество экспатов Travel: поделитесь своим опытом, получите местную информацию.

Поиск по всему сайту

Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

Оставайтесь на связи

✎ EN Re entering Schengen after previously overstaying?

Тема в разделе "Travel", создана пользователем jessamca, 27 апр 2011.

1. jessamca

jessamca New Member

Симпатии:
    Страна:
    Канада
    Национальность:
    Канадец (CA)
    Язык:
    english
    Hello, my husband and I were travelling throughout Europe last year and in seven months, we spent six of them in Spain and Germany.

We did make stops in Croatia, and London, so our exit and entry stamps are not very clear.

When we left to come back to Canada, the passport officer in Germany spent a good 20 minutes trying to put it together, but couldn’t, and there was a language barrier, so he let us through.

We have been back in Canada for just over six months and are soon flying to Spain with a connection in London. Could we be penalized or denied entry if they manage to put everything together? If passport control was solely in Spain, I would not be worried, but I know they are more diligent in London.

We plan to stay in Ibiza for one month on holidays. We both have businesses in Canada. We do not have our return ticket purchased yet as we might stop in Croatia.

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Moderator
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Страна:
    Германия
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English, a little Deutsch
    I looked around the net a bit, but really am not finding anything concrete. It seems with a matter this important you should really contact the embassies directly, although some people suggest making an anonymous inquiry to avoid penalty once you admit overstaying. This is too complicated a matter for the layman I believe. Your other option is consulting an immigration lawyer for some direct answers.

Here are some different people's experiences & opinions: http://www.vagabondjourney.com/travelhe ... ngen-visa/

Best of luck!

Загрузка...