Forum China

Forum of expats in China: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Property agent in Guangzhou, China

Discussion in 'China' started by Bonita, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Bonita

Bonita New Member

City:
    Guangzhou, China
    Dear all, I am a property angent in Guangzhou, China. We have very professional experience to help the expatriate who wanna rent or buy an apartment in Guangzhou.

I also wanna make friends with u guys. And if anybody have any questions and requirements, feel free to help you. :p

2. timtom80

timtom80 New Member

Hello,

I am a foreigner looking to buy an apartment in Guangzhou for personal use; a foreigner can buy a property in Mainland China if they set up a Chinese company right?

Anyway can you give me an idea of what I would be able to get in a central modern district of Guangzhou for 1,000,000-1,600,000 RMB?

my main criteria:

120 sq metre (at least 2 bedroom)+
    with a/c
    and at least located on or above floor 20 with a nice view (floor to ceiling windows perhaps??)
    I don't care about furnishing or the interior state of it, but the building must be no older than 10 years of age.

will I find anything within my criteria for my budget?

Are there any websites out there with photos of Guangzhou apartments for sale or can you provide them?

Thanks

Max

3. chopsuey

chopsuey New Member

Living In:
    South Africa
    Nationality:
    South African (ZA)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi Bonita, my name is Chris and I am in South Africa. My family has an apartment in the old part of Guangzhou city that we want to sell. Can you help?
    Thank you.