Forum Moving Back / Repatriation

Forum of expats Moving Back / Repatriation: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Please help me - Questions about repatriation!!!

Discussion in 'Moving Back / Repatriation' started by SophiaN, Nov 24, 2013.

1. SophiaN

SophiaN New Member

City:
    Malmö
    Living In:
    Sweden
    Nationality:
    Swedish (SE)
    Languages:
    English, Swedish, Danish
    Hello! I'm a student from Lund University in Sweden and have some general questions about repatriation for my essay about repatriation.

Please take 5 minutes and respond to my questions, it would mean very much to me to get some answers from real expatriates.

1. What social and cultural factors were the hardest to adapt to when returning?
    2. What were your biggest fears when you went back home? and when did you think of it?
    3. What was the funniest thing to return home? What advantages does your homeland have from the perspective of life? What advantages does your parent organization have?
    4. Did you get any help/training about the return before the repatriation started? If yes, What kind?
    5. Did you feel that your company supported you in the repatriation process?
    6. Were your expectations in line with reality when you returned? Why, why not?
    7. How did your family adjust to the changes? What was toughest?

Thank YOU! :D

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Ouch, I cannot help you as I'm still abroad, but will post it on Twitter for others :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...