Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⛾ EN Event Paris - EasyExpat Meeting on Thursday 2 September

Discussion in 'Paris' started by Lam, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Lam

Lam Addicted member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hello everyone.

As it's now a tradition, let's organise the 3rd fortnightly easyexpat metting in Paris.

When is it?

Thursday 2 September, from 7pm until everyone leaves (even if you take the last Métro, that leaves enough time to discuss, have fun, meet new people, etc.)

Who can come ?

Everyone, just bear in mind that as long as you can speak either English or French, you'll be welcome. So far, we've gathered quite a mixed crowd of friendly people, from all nationalities. And I think that most of them were quite happy to be there. So, let's carry on...

Where will it be ?

I have no idea yet, so stay tuned on this thread. For the moment, I propose that we try a new pub in Paris, but if people fancy going again to either the Frog or the Café Oz, I'm fine with that...

Also, if you want to be made aware of the next events, just drop me an e-mail (click on my nickname above the post to get my address). And I promise, this time I'll answer to all my e-mails ;-)

Cheers
    -Lam