Forum Immigration UK

Community of expats Immigration UK: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

Stay connected

✎ EN Pakistani girl (me) wants to marry a boy in uk

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by Farah_batool90, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Farah_batool90

Farah_batool90 New Member

City:
    Islamabad
    Living In:
    Pakistan
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English, Urdu
    hi,

I am new to this website but I find it very knowledgeable. I am from Pakistan and wanting to marry my boyfriend who is in UK. We have been talking since many years now and wanting to marry each other. I am too much tensed as I dunno how it will work out as I am in Pakistan with limited possibilities and he can't come here either. If I go on education visa for masters then I am afraid it gets too much expensive for me so please guide me what to do and is there any way I can meet him there in uk and travel on some visa and get married? I have so many questions in mind. What is the possibility of work? How can I find work there?

please guide me with whatever information you feel is helpful for my situation

Thanks
    Looking forward to hear from you all.

2. christophe depardieu

City:
    paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English, French, Italiano, Spanish, Deutsch.
    Good evening Mrs
    we want to confirm you that he will be able for you to travel to U.K
    Contact us for the process
    Email : christophedepardieu@yahoo.com
    whatsapp : +33752567774