Forum United Kingdom

Forum of expats in the United Kingdom: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Opportunity to get a recent French Car from uk-private post

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by crabby, Dec 5, 2008.

1. crabby

crabby New Member

Bonjour
    After 3 years in Paris, I am back to Kent with my little family for work. In Nov 2006, I bought a VW Polo TDI 100 Sport 5 doors 46000km (30k miles) black with nearly all the options which I used mainly in motorways. The state is immaculate.
    I am looking to sell it to people moving the opposite way as I need pounds instead and should save me bring it back to France and the hassle to sell it. Likewise for the lucky people getting it as they can use it to move to france. Ideal first or second car abroad.
    Why i don't keep it if it is that great?? Reason is simple, just got a son and it is getting too small plus too tired to get through the hassle of the DVLA... a win win situation may I say.
    Ideal scenario for me is to sell it between end Jan and April 09 but flexible on this point. The more you can wait, the more you save..as simple as that.
    I am not talking prices now but expect a very good bargain as i am looking for a quick sell to a car I took care of and you will know where to find me if ANY hidden issues. I am so confident in the car that I dare say that. People looking for a good reliable car that will last many years, look no further!!! Not interested by speculators...
    Contact me for details and my mail is a_beylaggoun@yahoo.com
    Cheers :)
    A