Forum Israel

Forum of expats in Israel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN New Travel Channel Series "Relocated" looking for Americans!

Discussion in 'Israel' started by cahammersley, Mar 31, 2015.

1. cahammersley

cahammersley New Member

Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english, french
    Hello,

I’m producing a new television series for Travel Channel tentatively titled “Relocated.” It follows the stories of people who are looking to relocate from the US to another country (most likely due to a new job, job transfer, etc.). We recently shot episodes in Buenos Aires and Budapest, but we would also like to find people moving to TEL AVIV. We’re open to people who are moving to any International city, preferably a non-English speaking city! We are looking to find a couple or family who is considering moving to a new country from the US. We would fly them RT for a “scout trip” where they would meet a relocations expert who will show them the city and several of its unique neighborhoods. I am trying to get the word out about this opportunity to find a couple/family. I particularly need to find people moving to TEL AVIV. This is a great opportunity to check out the city and see if they really want to make the move.

Thank you,
    Christine Hammersley
    Segment Producer Relocated, Travel Channel US –
    christine@karga7.com
    (213) 926-6456