Forum United Kingdom

Forum of expats in the United Kingdom: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Need help for Spouse Visa

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by romi.550, Apr 26, 2013.

1. romi.550

romi.550 Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English, Urdu
    I was a student at University I really messed up with my visa n admission, i studied grad 1st year at uni, than i didn't paid the fees and my visa expired, i send my visa for extension in Dec 2010 but they sent me back in May 2011 kuz i didn't had enough money for extension, they said re apply visa, but i had a fear of rejection so i didn't re apply. now i am a over stayer ... my wife is British actually we had a Muslim marriage (NIKKAH) but someone told me its worthless, well we've known eachother for almost 3 years, we have sent phone bills, pictures of nikkah n wedding to HO, joint statements her salary slips, utilized bills etc
    We Applied a Visa via solicitor on 1st week of July 2012
    Acknowledgement received on 19th of July 2012
    sent my English language test on 25th of July 2012
    Biomtric letter on 17th Sept 2012
    Biometric sent on 23rd Sept 2012
    And now just received a letter today stating that my application has been refused under paragraph 286 with reference to paragraph 284 (I) and paragraph 284 (IV) and I have no right to appeal. I'm really devastated don't know what to do now. Can I apply on the ground of 2 years relation in a judicial review ? or should I go back to my country ( Pakistan ) as a volunteery with all of my documents and re apply from there on a spouse visa. If I go back to my country, what Documents do I need to re apply frm there.
    Regards

2. KylaKevin

KylaKevin Active Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I think you should apply for your visa and contact your uni as well, do apply because doing nothing is worthless make some real efforts after that anything happened you heart will be satisfied that you at-least effort for it.