Forum Mexico

Forum of expats in Mexico: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Need advice on private schools in Mexico

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Ana Serra, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Ana Serra

Ana Serra New Member

City:
    Porto
    Living In:
    Portugal
    Nationality:
    Portuguese (PT)
    Languages:
    Português, inglês
    Hello!

I'm trying to send a message, and don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
    I'm going to move to Mexico D.F. I need some advice of private schools for my children.

Thank you!
    Ana

Cristina Ridolfi likes this.
  2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Will Lenssen

Will Lenssen New Member

City:
    Guelph, ON
    Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English
    This is a FYI item for all interested in Private Schools. I am the Principal of Canadian Online High School, a private school the headquarters of which is in Guelph, Ontario. We can register students from around the globe who are eligible. I as Principal can grant equivalency credits. We are great for high profile athletes; students on the go with parents; those interested in studying under your terms and schedule and subject to COHS policies of success of course.
    We are Inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education annually and our teachers are all professionally qualified and screened to be members of the Ontario Teachers' College or equivalent. We offer all credits leading to the Ontario Secondary school Diploma online and on the go. Our credits range from Gr. 9 - 12. We are building our English Second Language program (ESL) for credit and language development. Presently, we have International students, both adult and adolescents, taking a number of our 90+ courses online and being developed. We not only deliver content; our teachers TEACH their students in the online classroom. Check out our web site of www.canadianonlinehighschool.com
    Although we are not in Mexico per se, eligible students are able to take our courses wherever they have access to the Internet.
    If COHS can be of service to you, do not hesitate to contact us. The education system in Ontario can hold itself on the International high school stage as providing one of the leading Diploma programs accepted to Universities, colleges, post secondary training school, apprenticeships and employment options around the globe. Check us out and do not hesitate to contact me or our Registrar@cdnohs.com
    Will Lenssen, Principal, COHS principal@cdnohs.com

4. Cristina Ridolfi

Cristina Ridolfi New Member

City:
    ROMA
    Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Italiano, Français,English
    I'm in the same situation . I think you have just moved in Mexico, so maybe you can help me . I am going to move in November. My exactly destination is Ensenada. I'm Italian and I 'm looking for some friends how can give me some basilary information. First of all how is the sanitary situation? I mean at the corona virus .....I have a child of 12 years hold end I need some information about international school...thank for all
    Cristina

#4 Cristina Ridolfi, Aug 27, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021
  5. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...