Forum India

Community of expats India: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

Stay connected

✎ EN My boyfriend work in India and he want me to come with hem

Discussion in 'India' started by Lexcy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Lexcy

Lexcy New Member

City:
    Amsterdam
    Living In:
    Netherlands
    Nationality:
    Dutch (NL)
    Languages:
    Nederlands,Engels en Filippijns
    Hi hi,,

My boyfriend works in a company in India for years and we are planing to live in India for 2 or 3 year, becouse that is the contract he well get. But what do we need to make it easy stay for me, so i can be free and to do the things i desire to do, like a study or help children for a better life. We heard that marriage is the possibilties! So my stay in India and take care and support my boyfriend with no probleems. Is it true? marriage is the key to have a good stay in India.
    We want to get married but not for this reason, please.. if somebody have a information about our situation, feel free to answer my question. :D

Thanks,

Lexcy

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Moderator
    Staff Member

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Easy Expat has Guides to moving to a city, like the Guide to Bangalore, Guide to Mumbai, and Guide to New Delhi. It offers info on visas, work opportunities, and more.

I am confused about part of your post - you want to get married in India, or to facilitate your visa process? Anyone have personal tips or experience?

3. rakesh90

rakesh90 Member

City:
    Noida
    Living In:
    India
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi Lexcy,

Yes it is possible for you if you want to visit India and stay with your boy friend. You can apply for visa (tourist). If you want to study in India, that is also possible. You can find universities in a place where your boy friend is working. You can also apply for jobs in India. Register your profile with video on QuikHiring job search app. or you can download directly from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... quikhiring

Hope I helped you.