Forum Milan

Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ IT Milano: conversazione italiano/inglese

Discussion in 'Milan' started by terrina7, Sep 1, 2005.

1. terrina7

terrina7 Member

Ciao!

c'è qualcuno a Milano che ha voglia di parlare in inglese con me in cambio di conversazione in italiano??!! :confused:

please, help me! :D
    terrina7@inwind.it

Cate

2. michael-michele

City:
    Sant'Antonio, Texas STATI UNITI
    Ciao Cate! Converso con lei..

Ciao Cate! Converso con Lei..

Michele :D
    [​IMG]

3. terrina7

terrina7 Member

Ciao! :)

sei a milano? di dove sei? che fai?

Cate

4. michael-michele

City:
    Sono in Sant'Antonio, Texas, in STATI UNITI

Ciao Cate!

Sono in Sant'Antonio, Texas, in STATI UNITI
    [​IMG]

Abbiamo una classe di italiano ed ho chiesto ai miei compagni anche di accendersi qui.
    Dovreste vedere alcuno sopra qui presto. Forse potete desiderare fare ai vostri accendersi amici qui anche.

[​IMG]
    CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS ITALIAN SOCIETY
    in Sant'Antonio, Texas, STATI UNITI
    (corridoio della società e "scuola" di classe italiano a destra)

Ciao dalla città chiamata per Sant'Antonio di Padova -- Sant' Antonio, Texas, STATI UNITI.

[​IMG]

http://radioitalia.8m.com
    Italian Radio, TV, and News
    on the World Wide Web

5. terrina7

terrina7 Member

:)

Ciao!

And so you live in Texas!! I was in Texas for one month in 1998. I was in Wichita Falls!!

Why are you studying Italian? Have you ever been in Italy or doyou have some friends here?

Buona giornata!
    Cate

6. michael-michele

City:
    Re: :)

Ciao Cate!

Sì, habito nel Texas. Il "ranch" del Bush è un azionamento da due ore di Sant'Antonio (Texas). Come era tu soggiorno in Wichita Falls? Sto studiando l'italiano perché è la mia lingua antenati (?). Ho habitato in Italia quando lavorato come comandante con il blu marino degli Stati Uniti; habitavo in un appartamento ed ha guidato la mia propria Alfa mentre habitavo là. Si, ho alcuni amici ed alcuni parenti persi lunghi in Italia..

[​IMG]

7. michael-michele

City:
    Bush arriverà domani in Sant'Antonio, Texas..

Bush arriverà domani in Sant'Antonio, Texas..

[​IMG]

NEW: Bush to be at Fort Sam to review Rita preps
    Web Posted: 09/22/2005 07:22 PM CDT

Gary Martin
    Express-News Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON – President Bush will make a quick visit to Fort Sam Houston Friday to review federal preparations for Hurricane Rita, administration officials said Thursday.

“He will stop to get a firsthand look at the preparations that are under way for Hurricane Rita and to show our support for the first responders,” said White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

Afterward, the president will travel to the U.S. Northern Command in Colorado to monitor the storm, which forecasters expect to make landfall late Friday or early Saturday near the Texas-Louisiana border.

The last-minute trip to San Antonio will allow the president to oversee the staging of emergency personnel and the stockpiling of ice, water and supplies in the hours ahead of the storm, which has prompted an unprecedented evacuation of cities along the Gulf Coast.

“This is a big, dangerous storm,” said David Paulison, acting director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. “I don't think anyone in the Gulf Coast is out of harm's way.”

Search and rescue teams are in place in San Antonio, Fort Worth and Louisiana. FEMA already has pre-positioned 45 truckloads of ice, 45 truckloads of water and 25 truckloads of ready-to-eat meals at the sites, which will serve as hubs for emergency and rescue missions.

Bush is under intense political pressure to respond quickly to Hurricane Rita, following weeks of criticism that the federal government was slow to bring its resources to bear in New Orleans, where 80 percent of the city was flooded after Hurricane Katrina.

“Our armed forces have pre-positioned troops. We have resources there to help the federal, state and local officials to respond swiftly and effectively,” Bush said at the Pentagon.

Fort Sam Houston is a FEMA staging base, and home to the 5th U.S. Army, which is under the U.S. Northern Command. It will synchronize Defense Department efforts with other relief operations, said Phil Reidinger, a base spokesman.

“The whole key here is to respond to the authorities with what they need and when they need it,” Reidinger said.

Lt. Gen. Robert Clark, 5th Army commander, is heading the military response to the hurricane.

Preparation and coordination among federal, state and local emergency crews has gone smoothly, officials said.

“This is a serious storm and there is still a lot of preparation work to be done, but I'm confident in our progress thus far,” said Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas.

The Northern Command is supporting the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA with:

A coordination team in Austin

Five two-man communications teams with satellite radios and phones

26 helicopters for search and rescue, medevac and damage assessment

USS Iwo Jima, USS Shreveport, USS Tortuga, USS Grapple, USNS Patuxent and USNS Comfort are stationed for support.

At Fort Sam Houston, emergency personnel were taking inventory of tarps, generators “and all those types of human necessities type stuff,” Reidinger said.

It was important, Reidinger said, to “get the right stuff to the right place at the right time.”

8. tomasoAm

tomasoAm New Member

Englese <<>> Italiano

Ciao Cate,

I am in Milano for work (several months) I have been working to improve my italian (low level).

Sono americano.
    Se hai ancora bisogno di parlare in englese. Mandami un messagio.

ciao

tom

9. salentosavio

salentosavio New Member

City:
    Paris
    Me too I'm looking someone to talk in english .)

Hi evryone,
    It's salvatore, terrina, michel and tomon. I live in Paris, and i'm looking for someone free to talk in english with me.
    If you want we can use skype or something that!
    I'm really interested to learn well english!
    Grazie mille!!!!!!!!
    :d :D :D

See you, answer me soon!
    michel, if there is some friend in your cours intrested to talk with me, let me know.
    Tnks a lot
    see u
    à bientot
    à prestissimo!
    hasta luego

10. andreasalex

andreasalex Member

City:
    from nottingham (UK) but living in milan - italy
    i'm a31yo half english guy from nottingham (england) now living near milan. i'd love to meet people to talk in english and hang out.

my msn contact and my email are: rigorilgeniodelmale@email.it
    cell phone 328-765.31.45

get in touch
    Andreas

11. MarcoItaly

MarcoItaly Member

City:
    Milan
    Tomasos

Hi my name's Marco and i live in Milan.
    are you in Milan now ?
    I work in a corporate and study in university.
    I can help you for improve your italien.
    I must improve my english.

Bye bye

12. Hewson

Hewson New Member

conversazione

ciao terrina...sarei interessatissimo a fare conversazione con te. Sono un ingegnere di 25 anni e da poco mi sono trasferito a milano; l'inglese è di fondamentale importanza a questo punto della mia vita. Fammi sapere se 6 ancora interessata.... a presto!!!