Forum Bangalore

Forum of expats in Bangalore: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for Japanese language institute in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by snrcadmin, Mar 10, 2011.

1. snrcadmin

snrcadmin New Member

City:
    Bangalore
    Living In:
    India
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    Japanese,English,Tamil,kannada
    Hi,

If you are going to learn any language you should know about the economy, culture and other activity of that country .Japan is world third largest economy in the world and there have lot of job and business opportunities. So i think Japanese is best option that you can learn which will help you in career and business prospect.Most important factor is japan had very strong economical country and they have lot of job opportunities.

If you are looking for a Japanese language school i can suggest you sakuraa nihongo resource centre. we are providing Japanese language course from last 10 years and many of the student are get satisfied from the course.

The another best way is online web based training or video lesson by native person where you can use whenever you want to learn .

I am suggesting you some url where you can get the trusty information about the student and training centre.

commercial link removed

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...