Forum London

Forum of expats in London: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for flatshare in London

Discussion in 'London' started by technospirit, Nov 7, 2005.

1. technospirit

technospirit Member

hi,

My wife and I are thinking of moving to London. Which area would be nice to stay since we would like something from £100 - £130 a week. Where is the best place to look for an accommodation? We are not really interested to stay in the heart of London but I guess Zones or 4 are ideal as someone suggested.

Also, if anyone could advise which places are nice to stay in those zones...I would be really grateful...

Thanks...

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    £100-£130/week is not a lot in London, especially for a couple. But indeed if you are looking to zone 4, you might find a one double bedroom for such price. Crystal Palace is quite well linked with the heart of London in term of transport so it may be an area to consider.

Have look at our article to rent in London and you may find ideas with property websites.