Forum Announcements

Forum of expats Announcements: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Looking for expats

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Point Virgule, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Point Virgule

Point Virgule New Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, anglais, espagnol
    Hello,
    My name is Armelle.

I work in a market research company called POINT VIRGULE.

Our job is to understand the expectations and needs of consumers to help brands to develop products and services.

We are currently working for a major airline that is developing new digital device.
    As part of our study, we would like to collect the opinion of Dutch, american or european expats living in Paris for less than 3 years.

It would involve participating in a 1-hour interview to evaluate this new device and collect your opinion.

The interviews take place in Paris on October 21st, 22nd or 23rd, 2019 at the time that suits you.

Because your opinion is important, we will give you at the end of the interview a check of 60 €.

If you are interested, thank you for coming back to me !

You can go to our website to better understand our activity : www.pointvirgulefrance.com

Thank you very much for your return,

Best wishes,

Armelle