Forum Germany

Forum of expats in Germany: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for a job in (South)Germany, Switzerland or Austria

Discussion in 'Germany' started by Une, May 23, 2007.

1. Une

Une New Member

City:
    Norway
    Hi!
    I am a 29 year-old girl from Norway, that is looking for a job in one of this countries for the summer. I am soon finished with my studies to become a teacher, and the last year I have studied german over the internet. In August I will have an oral examination, and I really feel I could need the practice being in one of these countries, listening to the language, talking the language - in general; use it!

I can be your "nanny", your housekeeper, gardener...you name it ;)
    The job I'm looking for does not have to be in someones home, I can of course see myself working in a restaurant, at a pub, in a hotel - even in a factory...been there, done that!
    I have education for mac-design and web-design, and by the summer a bachelor in geography. As I have a 7 year-old daugther I am used to having children around me - an I love it! :D

Please contact me if you know of anyone that could need me to work for them this summer!
    I do speak english perfectly well - and I hope that I one day can say that about the german language as well!!! ;)