Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for a friend in Paris who speaks English

Discussion in 'Paris' started by laurakiki, Nov 14, 2013.

1. laurakiki

laurakiki New Member

Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    English, Italian
    Hi everybody!

I am Laura a student of 23 years old, I Always travel and i am Always around the world to live incredible experiences through cultures and people.
    I've been already in Paris the last 23rd of October and I'll be back soon on the 22nd of december for 5 days, i get back to Paris every 3 months, I am looking to meet a Parisian friend to build an incredible friendship...to take me out around Paris discovering Paris!, I feel a little bit lost actually I don't speak French but i want to learn it more than anything else! and here in Paris people don't speak english.
    I love photography! I am really worse than a Japanese with it!! :lol: i am Always with my camera taking pictures everywhere!.
    is there any Parisian who want to make friendship with me and give me the Honor to learn everything from Paris? :rolleyes:
    I'd love to make my own friends and have fun laugh like never before :lol:

Thanks
    Laura :thumbup: :wave:

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Ciao Laura,

You are Italian and living in American Samoa? What are you doing other there?
    (we have a forum on Samoa - not American Samoa but you can discuss in this forum too; maybe you can share your experience and participate to our topics other there :) ).

Regarding your next trip to Paris, best of luck. It's always nice to get around with a local.

PS you should post a picture in your profile and maybe fill up some social network links if you've got any :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...