Forum Sri Lanka

Forum of expats in Sri Lanka: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice Life in Sri Lanka

Discussion in 'Sri Lanka' started by EasyExpat, Mar 19, 2010.

1. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hi,

You are living in Sri Lanka, or you used to live in Sri Lanka. How did you decide to move to Sri Lanka?

Help the community and share your experience as an expatriate in Sri Lanka. :idea:

Was it a difficult move? Was it complicated to find a job in Sri Lanka? To find an accommodation in Sri Lanka?

Did you have some visa/immigration issue to go to Sri Lanka? Or maybe everything was organised by your company for professional move?

:arrow: You can share here the different steps of your move in Sri Lanka. What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Sri Lanka?

Thanks in advance for sharing and giving advice. :cool:

2. celia19O5

celia19O5 New Member

Living In:
    Singapore
    Nationality:
    Singaporean (SG)
    Languages:
    English
    I actually have never been to Sri Lanka but I have friends there. From them, I know that people in Sri Lanka are very friendly and kind...I wish I will have a chance to visit this country in future :)

3. ana38

ana38 Member

Living In:
    Romania
    Nationality:
    Romanian (RO)
    Languages:
    romanian, english
    I have been to Sri Lanka a few times and every time i felt amazing. The people are really friendly and ready to help and offer you the best services. I am a huge food lover and the sri lankan food is one of the best i ever had.