Forum Milan

Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Kindergarten Teacher - Milan, Italy

Discussion in 'Milan' started by Europlacements, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Europlacements

City:
    Milan
    Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    English, Italiano
    Kindergarten Teacher/Assistant - International School, Milan, Italy

Must be EU Citizen or have EU Work Permit to apply!

Fields of Expertise: Nursery, Kindergarten,
    Certification: B. Education, Early Childhood or NNEB Equivalent
    Other details: An English mother tongue Kindergarten teacher/assistant is sought by an Italian private school in the centre of Milan to teach a bi-lingual class as of March, 2008 until June, 2009. This is a replacement for a teacher on maternity leave. Candidates must have a degree in Primary Education, Early Years/Early Childhood (preferably at least 2/3 years teaching experience) or Childcare (Diploma in Childcare or NNEB equivalent with at least 3 years of childcare experience). Candidates are required to provide their own accommodation in Milan (as an agency we can assist with this). The salary is €1,600 net per month. Candidates are required to send their resume along with a cover letter and photo.
    Candidates will only be considered if they have EU passports.

2. prunyc@gmail.com

prunyc@gmail.com New Member

Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish, Romanian, Albanian, Italian
    To whom it may concern,

My name is Prudence Soobrattie and I am interested in the job posting for a kindergarten teacher to cover a class in Milan between March and June of this year. I am a professional English teacher with a Master's Degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). I have a specialization in childhood education and I am permanently certified in New York State (in the US) where I have been teaching for the past 9 years. I have over 14 years experience teaching both in the United States and abroad. I also have a CELTA certification. I recently moved to Milan with my family. My husband is an EU citizen and I already have a permesso di soggiorno and hence the right to work for any employer. If you are interested in further discussing my qualifications and the teaching position I can be reached either by phone 3662287802 or at prunyc@gmail.com.

Regards,
    Prudence Soobrattie

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Dear Prudence,

This job offer is 6 years old! Anyway, job offers must be now posted in the specific section for jobs in Milan.
    In addition I encourage you to post your CV.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...