Forum United Arab Emirates

Forum of expats in the United Arab Emirates: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Job Search - advice needed!

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by laura17, Aug 6, 2006.

1. laura17

laura17 New Member

Hi Everyone!

I am an Italian national based in Abu Dhabi and currently looking for a job here. I was previously based in Dubai but due to family commitments I relocated to Abu Dhabi in June. I have been looking for a position within a thriving and exciting company based in Abu Dhabi who will enable me to further develop professionally so that I will eventually be better equipped to take on more responsibilities.

I was educated in England since the age of 15 where I obtained a Law Degree and the Legal Practice Course . I speak fluent English and Italian and I studied French at A level. I have experience in working with charitable organisations having worked for the main Lottery distributor in the UK as an administrative assistant and as a legal aid (pro bono) throughout my legal studies. I am punctual, methodical, reliable and hard working, qualities I believe are fundamental to any position.

Could you please let me know if you are aware of any positions available or should you have any tips on successful job searching please feel free to contact me. I welcome any help as I am new to job searching in Abu Dhabi and I don’t know where to start.

Thanks for your help. :idea: