Forum France

Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Job communications

Discussion in 'France' started by alexis92, Apr 19, 2016.

1. alexis92

alexis92 New Member

Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi all,

I recently received a CDD job offer in France! As you can imagine this is very exciting. I emailed my employer the OFII forms on Monday with instructions along with a few questions. I did not hear any response and sent an update email this morning on the length of my CDD. It is Tuesday evening now and I still have not heard anything. I know she opened the email, because I have email tracking :eek:

I am getting anxious and worried that they won't answer me or just take away the offer. I don't want to be rude or annoying and send another email. Previous to this she was pretty quick at emailing me back.

Any ideas??

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    They might just be very busy and need to deal with other priorities. Also the person might wait for more info on their side before to respond to you? Maybe you can wait until the end of the week and contact them again from next Monday if you have not heard anything? (or call them if you have a phone number).

Best of luck :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...