Forum Milan

Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Italian lessons for foreigners

Discussion in 'Milan' started by DeletedUser, Apr 10, 2012.

1. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

Do you want to learn Italian for your job or would you like to learn the language because you love Italian art and culture? Whatever are your needs, I can help you to learn Italian.

I am an experienced Italian native speaker teacher based in Milan. I teach Italian from beginner to advanced level to foreigner students. My teaching method is based both on communication and grammar in order to develop all the language skills, so that you will learn easily to speak, write and understand Italian.

With my online lessons you have the opportunity to learn Italian sitting comfortably at your home, choosing the best time for you. And if you have never studied a language online, you can do a free trial lesson of 30 minutes to understand how a lesson is structured.

Contact me to book your free lesson or to get more information. You can also visit my blog at http://youritaliantutor.blogspot.it​​

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français