Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Issues with Confirmation of Polish Citizenship + Attorney

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by Cedevita, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Cedevita

Cedevita New Member

City:
    New york
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, Español, Italiano, Français,
    Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into their process with having confirmation of Polish Citizenship

I found Lukas Nawot through this forum.. but I've become very concerned with his abilities. Hes told me for my citizenship he needs to apply for confirmation of my grandfather's citizenship, then my mothers, then mine.

I started the process ( ie paid him) almost 2 years ago and still nothing has come of it - still waiting on info regarding the confirmation of my granddads citizenship ( granddad was born and raised in poland and left for the states in the 50s, hes also deceased and has been for years)

my issue is i've started to talk to other attorneys about this and they're all really confused about what my current attorney is doing ( and why he's applying for confirmation of my grandfathers citizenship in the first place)

does anyone have any insight into this? or can any people who have had their citizenship confirmed tell me what the exact process they undertook was?

2. Mr. Robert

Mr. Robert New Member

City:
    London/Warsaw
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Polish (PL)
    Languages:
    English; polski; Русский